Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Topic Ideas

Hi everyone,

Now that I'm a little less tired today, I've been able to kick around a few more ideas.  Maureen, can you help me figure out what might be the most feasible and if there are specific things/interventions that I should be searching for?

Here were some of the things I was thinking about:
1.  Joint book reading (Maureen, you suggested this one and I realize that I am interested in relation to parent-child interactions).
2.  Whether we should have early identification programs and if they can predict achievement (I'm not sure about any specific ones).
3.  School-based interventions to enhance the self-concept of children with learning disabilities.
4.  Emergent writing and the role of name writing.

Feedback from others would be great too.  

1 comment: